Gucci Men Ace GG Supreme Sneaker Classic Low-Top Sneaker in Signature GG Supreme with Web Detail-Navy
Gucci-M-Supreme Sneaker WDV
- The retro inspired design of the Ace sneaker is crafted in GG Supreme canvas in black and grey.
- First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it's been an established symbol of Gucci's heritage.
- For Cruise 2018, the GG pattern has been brought back to the forefront in new ways, paying homage to Gucci's roots.
- Black/grey GG Supreme canvas, a material with low-environmental impact, with red leather trim
- Blue and red Web
- Red ayers snake detail on the back of one shoe and blue ayers snake detail on the back of the other shoe
- Rubber sole
- 1", 2.54 cm height